FROM: Dr. Dennis Fetko, “Dr. Dog”
TO: Frustrated Dog Lovers Everywhere
I want to clarify one point right at the outset:
I Am NOT Talking About
Obedience training is a good thing--but learning to “sit”, “stay” and “come” won’t EVER solve your dog’s behavior problems.
If you obedience-train a dog that barks, you’ll end up with a dog that sits, stays and--barks. In other words...
You end up with an obedient
dog that still barks!
The methods I reveal in my ebook Dr. Dog’s FAST, EASY, FUN Behavior Solutions are not based on some mindless notion or fad. And they’re not just my opinion.
Every one is based on solid animal behavior research ... proven in the field with thousands of dogs.
It really comes down to basic dog psychology ... using the premise that rewards work better than punishment and realizing that dogs don’t understand what the heck you’re talking about when you’re yelling at them for chewing up your slippers.
Yell at your dog and he’ll just look at you with those sad eyes. He might even look remorseful. You think you’ve made your point. But no...
If your dog doesn’t understand what you say, you’re punishing him for being ignorant—not for being bad!
You will learn to “Talk Dog” and really communicate to your dog what you want him to do—and to motivate him so he wants to do it!
Claim your FREE
audio and ebooks!
(if you haven’t already…)
Dr. Dog Answers the 15 Most Commonly Asked
Questions About Dogs.
"Can I change my dog's name? I hate the name he came with."
FREE Ebook: Ask Dr. Dog
Dr. Dog answers questions including:
“How can I stop my dog's begging?”
“How will our dog react to our new baby?”
“Will my dog remember me after a long trip?”
Also included is The Dr. Dog Blog with more
training tips and real-world solutions.
I will see your name and email address and promise
to never sell or share them with anyone. Dog’s honor!
So, if you’re just about at wit’s end, friends don’t drop by as often as they used to and the neighbors secretly pray you’d move to the other side of town, there is a solution that’ll make all your worries vanish ... and in just a few days.
Now, with the methods I reveal in my ebook, Dr. Dog’s FAST, EASY, FUN Behavior Solutions, you can quickly and easily train your dog to...
- Walk with a loose leash (no more strained arm muscles from Godzilla leaping to take a bite out of that passing Buick)...
- Bark only to warn you and stop when you say “Quiet!” (After a week your overjoyed neighbors might even bake you brownies)...
- Stop chewing up the couch (so you can sit on it, not sink into it)...
- Greet you and visitors without mauling you (no more torn clothing … no more embarrassing claw marks)...
- Eliminate OUTSIDE and in a place you designate (no more daily hunts with the shovel and plastic grocery bag)...
And get this...
You can even train your dog to eliminate ON COMMAND (perfectly humane and a whole lot more convenient for you).
It’s All Fast, Easy and Fun!
After repeated requests from listeners of my weekly radio program and other dog lovers across the globe, I’ve decided to compile all my behavior training “secrets” into an ebook you can instantly download. Start getting positive results today!
I’ve held nothing back in writing Dr. Dog’s FAST, EASY, FUN Behavior Solutions. In my jam-packed ebook, you get solid, no-nonsense solutions to every conceivable problem you may face.
Take a look inside my book...
- The four things that dogs need like they need air - absolutely critical before you ever consider anything else about your dog’s behavior… (page 2)
- The best age to bring a dog into your home and the best days of the week to do it... (page 4)
- Why you should never buy your dog from a pet store (sure to rub a few folks the wrong way, but I’m being totally honest here) ... (page 4)
- Special considerations when buying an older dog… (page 3)
- Beware of the fear imprint! (Learn when a dog is most susceptible and how to avoid making a lasting impression you may long regret.) ... (page 4)
- The four best gifts you can give your dog (and a bonus gift you’ll both love!) ... (page 40)
- Exploding the myth that a professional trainer can solve behavior problems (a well-intentioned trainer may even make things worse!) ... (page 7)
- WARNING: Dogs adopt permanent behavior patterns after just one incident. Learn how to avoid the costly mistake of teaching your dog bad behavior without realizing it... (page 5)
- The best behavioral “medicine” you can give your dog. It’s not a drug or even a treat. Learn when and what to do and prepare to be astonished by the results... (page 12)
- Use this amazing little “magic trick” to completely eliminate pulling on lead. You’ll soon have a dog on a slack leash, no matter how fast you walk or which direction you turn ... (page 80, 81)
And another “trick”...
- How to get your dog to believe the couch is punishing him for jumping on it. You’ll never be the bad guy and your dog will stay off the couch even when you’re not home! (page 72, 73)
- Here’s a shocker ... Housetrain your puppy in as little as two or three days. (Eliminate the worry, the hassle and the mess!) ... (page 31)
- Oh, the mistakes we make! How to be sure you don’t reward your dog for jumping or pulling. It’s easy to do but the fix is even easier... (page 69)
- How to select a crate and better still, how to make it your dog’s favorite place to hang out... (page 41)
- The simplest and easiest way to instill proper elimination habits and why paper training is the worst possible choice... (page 25, 26)
- How to use tone of voice to get your message across and why certain words (no matter the tone) may confuse your dog ... (page 10)
- Did you know dogs read body language? You’ll learn how to use proper body language to reinforce your intent and again, avoid confusing your dog... (page 10)
- How to be the boss WITHOUT physical punishment! (Lots of practical, humane ways to show your dog that you’re in charge.) ...(page 11)
Let me pause for just a minute because this is really important…
You will NOT learn how to jerk your dog’s neck with a pinch collar. If anyone has to jerk, choke or beat up a dog to train him, they shouldn’t be allowed near anything with a pulse!
In dog training, “jerk” is
a noun... not a verb!
Now back to the list...
- How to think like a dog. Sounds strange, I know, but dogs can’t think like humans. So your punishment or reward could be misinterpreted and that can spell bad news for both of you... (page 6)
- The subtle difference between controlling and eliminating behavior. There’s a time and place for each and you must get this right to avoid a doggy disaster... (page 14)
- How to ensure your dog is on his best behavior, whether you’re home or not... (page 73)
- Dog Psychology 101 - How to distinguish between your dog’s dominant and submissive behaviors and how to address each one (something every dog owner needs to know)... (page 27)
- Dirty little tricks breeders play on unsuspecting customers and how to spot these villains and avoid them like the plague... (page 29)
- 18 reasons why a dog chews and how to properly address each one... (page 47-57)
- 12 reasons why dogs dig (some may surprise you)... (page
- Why dogs bark and how to train your dog to bark only when you or your property could be in danger...(page 84-101)
- 11 reasons for aggressive behavior and a detailed look at each one ... (page 104-114)
- Why dogs fight – understand how your dog reacts to his environment and eliminate any possible conflicts... (page 119)
- The very worst thing you can do when two dogs fight (never, ever make this mistake)... (page 138)
- The one thing you must absolutely know before attempting to break up a dogfight (get this wrong and you will undoubtedly make things much worse)... (page 137)
- The two most effective ways to break up a dogfight (one demands you think quickly, the other demands you move quickly)... (page 137)
- A simple little tactic that’ll keep your dog from being the aggressor and why it works so well... (page 139)
- 18 great reasons why your dog should be an “inside dog”... (page 23-24)
- How to be an observant master and look for clues to help you understand your dog’s behavior... (page 20)
- Why dogs eliminate at the most embarrassing times and how to put a quick end to it... (page 27)
- Why putting a dog out to “exercise” serves no useful purpose and can even be a very bad idea... (page 24)
- Soiled carpet again? Why you need to quickly neutralize indoor soils and the best way to do this... (page 35-36)
- Why you should never allow your dog to see you clean up an indoor soil... (page 35)
- Got more than one dog? Want to know who’s the culprit soiling the carpet? Use this quick solution to finger the guilty party... (page 39-40)
- How to handle dog bereavement (almost everyone gets this one wrong and the consequences can be long-lasting) ... (page 140)
- When to reward and when to correct (again, timing is everything)... (page 20)
- The only time you should never address your dog by name and why this is a serious mistake ... (page 42)
- Why a healthy sense of confidence and independence is critical to your dog’s emotional well being... (page 11)
- Should you neuter your dog? There’s more at stake than unwanted litters. You get all the facts...(page 40)
- How to eliminate your dog’s separation anxiety (Hint: this has as much to do with what you do when you come home as when you leave)... (page 37, 53)
- Some incredibly stupid things obedience trainers have been telling dog owners to do and why that’ll lead to more behavior problems down the road... (page 15)
I’m just amazed by some of the idiotic methods too many so-called “experts” want to pile at your doorstep. None of that here!
You will NOT…
- Use “clicker training.” Your dog is not a laboratory experiment!
- Squirt your dog with water. How would you like a garden hose in the face?
- Use any harsh methods to control your dog. Train your dog. Don’t attack him!
You WILL …
- Learn to communicate with your dog so he actually understands what you want him to do. (Hey ... dogs are smart. So use my smart strategies. See the jaw dropping difference for yourself!)
- Use gentle methods that truly strengthen the bond of love and respect between you and your dog.
- Enjoy the double takes from your friends and family as they wonder how that troublesome behavior simply vanished.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There’s more. Much more.
Easier Than You May Think!
Right about now you may be thinking, “Oh my gosh! That‘s an awful lot to learn.” Or maybe this: “My dog is so set in his ways, he’s never going to change.”
Not true ... on both counts.
When you learn my secrets of “talking dog” ... thinking like your dog ... teaching Atilla to behave becomes amazingly quick and easy! And so many dog owners tell me when they do “talk dog”, their dog seems much smarter than they ever thought possible!
And get this...
Proven Methods ... 96.4%
What you’ll learn the minute you begin reading my ebook is the same thing I’ve developed over decades of studying the latest in animal behavioral research and training thousands of dogs … with a 96.4% success rate! Only you’ll learn my proven tactics instantly ... no trial and error ... no long years of research. I teach these methods to Animal Control Officers, Humane Society staffs and in University Veterinary Schools. And now they are yours!
Each chapter is devoted to a specific behavior so you can find the solution to your problem quickly. And get this...
Retraining takes just a few
minutes a day for just a few days.
Boom! Problem solved.
It’s that easy!
If you’ve already tried conventional obedience training, you know it won’t solve behavioral problems. If you’ve been thinking of dog training, let me save you hundreds, maybe even thousands of dollars and a lot of additional headaches (like carpet cleaning, furniture repair and possible lawsuits).
I can’t tell you how many of my clients have tried obedience training and even weeks of “Board and Train”--for thousands of dollars—and have given up hope of ever having the dog they wanted. They are incredulous when my “fast, easy, and fun” methods finally solve their dog’s behavior problems
including barking, chewing, fighting, biting, aggression, soiling,
jumping, and more...
“…top-notch, scientifically sound information…”
DOG FANCY Magazine
|“Dear Dr. Fetko, I wanted to write to thank you for the miraculous change in my dogs!
Before your advice, I had no control over my dogs. Outside, they pulled, barked, and jumped on people; inside, they whined, demanded constant attention, and behaved like spoiled brats…
Now we have all changed! We just returned from an enjoyable trip to the shopping center.
My dogs were relaxed and calm in the car, didn’t pull as we walked around, sat down obediently when I stopped, and never once barked! I was secure in my leadership position, happy to praise them when they earned it, and calmly in control.
I have learned to be a better dog-lover!
Esther L. M.,
San Diego, CA
“…If every city had Dr. Dog, animal behavior problems would not exist.”
Former Director, Kentucky Humane Society
“Dear Dr. Fetko, The class you put on in Longview was the best canine behavior class I have ever attended. I have been in this crazy business since 1972 and I have read a lot of animal behavior books, attended more than a few animal behavior workshops and dog training classes.
I have found the information and training you provide to be the best and most usable in the animal shelter business.
I just wanted to take a moment and let you know that what you are teaching works…"
Greenhill Humane Society, SPCA
“Dr. Fetko, You’re THE BEST presenter ever to address a Dog Control Conference in our field
in this country. I still receive compliments about the quality and content of the one and only Dr. Fetko’s Seminars.”
New Zealand Dog
“This is an unsolicited letter of praise to add to your collection…I was in possession of a wild and wooly Airedale who thought ‘heel’ was something to chew on.
With your help, Bogart has grown into a strong, understanding and well-mannered friend—whom I would trust with my car, if he had a license to drive.
I am totally impressed at your professionalism and innate ability to train…”
Paul B., San Diego, CA
“You are without a doubt one of the best guests I have ever had the pleasure of interviewing on any subject.
About dog psychology and problems, you are Number One in the Universe. I can’t tell you the superb feedback I received following your appearance on WJNO…I want you back!”
“Dr. Fetko, Thanks again for your help (we should have called you three years ago). The changed behavior in our dog is amazing!”
Leo & Roxanna S.,
San Diego, CA
“Dr. Fetko, You have a keen insight into the finer points of canine behavior. It is not often that training methods are analyzed from the dog’s viewpoint. Your special knowledge is greatly appreciated.”
California Rescue Dog
“Once again and as usual, you were the highest rated instructor at our Training Academy.”
National Animal Control
“You provide a tremendous service to dog owners. Now that Tuoca is a two-year-old beautiful, happy, healthy, and well-behaved member of the family, it’s hard to believe she was such a terror as a puppy. While I’ve thanked you many times to myself, this formal THANK YOU is long overdue.
You took the time to talk to one very upset person (me) for no fee, and, in your kindness and knowledge saved my emotional life and, the very real life of Tuoca.
I shudder to think what the outcome of this story would have been if you hadn’t answered your phone that day. Again, thank you!”
Mrs. A. M., San Diego, CA
“I can say that your presentation aided me greatly with one of my Irish. I realized ‘our’ problem was mostly my fault!
‘Am pleased to say that after just two days, things have improved TREMENDOUSLY—and that deserves a huge THANKS!”
Jan S., Bonita, CA
“Our dog, Skipper, came from the dog pound and as such she had many bad habits like chewing on everything and hyper excitability.
Our family would like to express its appreciation for your help in training Skipper. We now have one of the best dogs ever and this was accomplished without breaking the animal’s spirit or independence. We now have the only dog in the neighborhood that believes she is getting a treat when we give her an ice cube….
I would only like to reiterate our pleasure and thanks…”
D.A.G., Sr., San Diego, CA
“Dr. Fetko is America’s #1 authority on the latest in animal behavior and handling.
He takes lofty concepts and puts them to work in the field and shelter."
Oregon Animal Control
“Dr. Dog, Just a little thank you note for your advice about Fui (aka Mooselips). WE ARE FREE now of the very ugly drag-walk!
Fui is evolving now into the wonderful beast that I always knew him to be but frequently had evidence to the contrary…”
Kati and Fui,
San Diego, CA
Who is Dr. Dennis
Fetko and Why
Listen to Him?
The one man the experts turn to when
they need an expert.
He was chosen by television’s 20/20 program as their expert in animal behavior to appear on a segment about animal collector syndrome. Dr. Fetko is a trusted expert witness in animal behavior and dog bite trials.
Dr. Randall Lockwood, behaviorist and Vice President of the Humane Society of the United States, requested Dr. Fetko’s assistance as an expert witness with the Justin McCarthy case—the largest animal abuse case in the country. Mr. McCarthy was convicted thanks in part to Dr. Fetko’s testimony.
Even though the Zoological Society of San Diego has credentialed animal behaviorists on staff, this organization asked Dr. Fetko to testify on their behalf before a California State Senate Hearing. The chairman of the hearing called Dr. Fetko’s input the clearest, most lucid and most valuable and added, “This man should have opened our hearings.”
Municipal and private agencies in 42 states and six countries use Dr. Fetko’s Field Officer Bite Safety Program as their dog bite prevention bible.
When Children’s Hospital and Health Center in San Diego added a Canine Care Therapy Program, they asked Dr. Fetko to design the critical behavior and temperament evaluations. Currently
30 volunteer dogs and their handlers make 12,000 visits to the hospital annually. There has not been a single negative dog event. Dr. Fetko received the hospital’s coveted Volunteer Of The Year Award.
Dr. Fetko spent several months in Saudi Arabia managing a project to reintroduce captive-bred Arabian Oryx into the Saudi Arabian National Wildlife Research Center after a recommendation from the Zoological Society of San Diego.
Dr. Dog’s FAST, EASY, FUN Behavior Solutions is an investment of only $29.97, a mere drop in the bucket compared to all those other failed solutions.
In fact I’m so confident my proven strategies (not theory) will work “miracles” for you, I’m prepared to offer you an amazing satisfaction guarantee.
Before I do that, let me add TWO FREE BONUS GIFTS as my way of saying “thanks” for taking the time to read this much and for trusting me to do what’s best for your dog.
Bonus 1: Now You’re Talkin’ Dog! |
by Dr. Dennis Fetko, “Dr. Dog”
Communicating with your dog…Understanding your dog…
Do dogs have emotions like we do?
How do we CAUSE dogs to bite?
Is there any truth to the saying, “Let sleeping dogs lie”?
Why can’t we measure how strong a dog’s sense of smell is?
What your posture and tone of voice say to your dog?
Does a dog’s wagging tail always mean he’s feeling friendly? And much more!
|Bonus 2: Toxic Substances: What’s Good for You Can be Toxic to Your Pet!
by Dr. Dennis Fetko, “Dr. Dog”
How do you know if your dog has been poisoned?
Would you know what to do if your dog IS poisoned?
Did you know that just a few raisins could cause kidney damage and be potentially life threatening to your dog?
What plants are toxic to our pets?
And much more!
Not sure if all this is right for you? Then take advantage of
My Personal Rock-Solid
My worldwide clients and my San Diego area radio listeners on KFMB know I don’t pull any punches. Every strategy I suggest to you I’ve already proven in the real world with real dogs ... every age ...every breed ... every circumstance imaginable. They all work. Simple as that.
But you may not know me from Adam, so let me take all the risk off your shoulders.
Download Dr. Dog’s FAST, EASY, FUN Behavior Solutions and your two bonus ebooks now. Read them. Use my strategies. See the amazing results for yourself!
If you’re still not 100% satisfied, for any reason ... or for no reason at all ... just let me know and I’ll immediately refund every penny of your investment.
I give you 60 days to decide. Keep everything for 60 days ... a full two months ... before deciding. You risk nothing.
Dr. Dog’s FAST, EASY, FUN Behavior Solutions and the two bonus books are ebooks (electronic books) in Adobe PDF format that you will be reading in just minutes. As soon as you submit your order, you will be able to download and read them on your computer right now—even if it’s midnight—or print them out.
Ebooks are easy to use. We have instructions on the Download Page after you order. If you are new to the ebook world and need assistance in downloading your books, we’re here to help you—just email me or give us a call. One of our Support Staff or I will be happy to help you.
O r d er F o r m
Yes! Dr. Fetko, I’m absolutely positive you have the quick and permanent solution to my dog’s behavior problems. I can’t wait to begin reading Dr. Dog’s FAST, EASY, FUN Behavior Solutions!
Yes! Please send
me Dr. Dog's FAST, EASY, FUN Behavior
Solutions right away for just $29.97. I understand I have a full two months to decide if Dr. Dog’s FAST, EASY, FUN Behavior Solutions is right for me.
||If not, I can ask for and receive an immediate refund of my full investment. Either way, I get to keep the two Bonuses.
NOTE: Clicking this button will bring you to the secure order page at ClickBank.com, a leading online order processing service
selling over 100,000 digital products. Your financial information will remain secret. Even I won’t see it.
Once your order is processed, you can immediately download, read, and/or print my ebook and two Bonuses.
I will see your name and email address and promise to never sell or share them with anyone. Dog’s honor!
Dr. Dennis Fetko
8677 Villa La Jolla Drive - # 1121
La Jolla, CA 92037
Mon. - Fri.: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat.: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Now imagine it’s two weeks
from today …
You’ve read my ebooks. You’ve put my methods to work. You’ve transformed your once disobedient dog into a responsive, well-behaved companion. I guarantee you will already see astonishing changes! Most people see changes the very first day!
You’ve put all that frustration and embarrassment behind you. You’ve fallen in love all over again! And—imagine this—the lady at the dog park that asked you not to bring your aggressive dog anymore NOW welcomes your dog as a playmate for her dog. (Yep—sounds incredible—but this is an actual example!)
And if you’re overjoyed, just think how he feels! He’s more confident because he knows exactly what you expect of him—and he knows who’s boss. That’s all any dog really wants … to understand what you’re trying to tell him and to know who’s in charge.
Don’t wait another minute! You’re just one click away from peace and harmony in your home...
It will be my great pleasure to hear from you about your experience using my proven methods with your dog. Enjoy your dog more by teaching him proper behavior. Here’s to your success!
Dr. Dennis Fetko, “Dr. Dog”
P.S. My work for decades has focused on ending unwanted animal behaviors. Sadly, more dogs are put down for their behavior than for physical problems. So I take my work very seriously!
With thousands of dogs and dog owners that I have personally worked with, I have witnessed lives being changed and dogs finally becoming the dogs the owners thought they would be. Now with the publishing of my ebook, Dr. Dog’s FAST, EASY, FUN Behavior Solutions, my methods are reaching many more people…
So don’t delay—With my 60-day Money Back Guarantee, I’m taking all the risk so you can try out my methods for yourself with nothing to lose. By clicking on the order form, you will have immediate download access to my book and can be reading it in the next few minutes!
P.P.S. Give the gift of a well-behaved dog!
Click here for information on purchasing a GIFT CERTIFICATE for my
Dr. Fetko was brought to Brazil to address the first Animal Welfare Congress ever held in that country. He was then brought back to address the South American Veterinary Congress and received rave reviews.
Dr. Fetko has taught Animal Behavior at the National Animal Control Association’s official NACA 100 Academy since its inception.
Dr. Fetko presented an Animal Behavior session at the Annual Conference of the California Veterinary Medical Association.
After hearing many behaviorists, the American Animal Protection Institute invited Dr. Fetko to join their Advisory Council as their behaviorist
Dr. Fetko has been featured or quoted in...
The Reader’s Digest
Dog Fancy Magazine
The Los Angeles Times
The San Diego Union-
The New Zealand Herald
... and many more.
Talkin’ Animals with Dr. Dog, Dr. Fetko’s radio talk show on 760-KFMB in San Diego, is that station’s longest-running show (over ten years).